Annual Meeting Minutes
· May 15, 2010
· 10:00 AM
Randy Decaminada (present)) ·
of 4/1/10): On hand $20,445.24 Contingency Fund $12,087.50 Receivables $3,639.79
· Jim Lamb (present)
· Rick Corriea (present)
· Randy Decaminada (present))
· Financials (as of 4/1/10):
On hand $20,445.24
Contingency Fund $12,087.50
· President’s Report:
· President Lamb introduced Andy Grose as Supervisor of Elections. Association members were invited to observe as Mr. Grose then proceeded to open and count ballots at a table to one side of the room
President Lamb introduced Captain Terry Morgan
and several firefighters from the Cloverdale Cal Fire station. Captain Morgan outlined Cal Fire’s
ongoing prevention, inspection and enforcement efforts. Captain Morgan reported that all properties
Captain Morgan also noted that
· President Lamb reviewed Association activities for the past year. Road repairs were completed on Palomino and Mountain Pine roads and tree trimming and vegetation trimming was completed throughout the community. The culverts which cross under the roads were inspected and many required cleaning and repair – several were completely plugged. The culverts performed as designed in this year’s heavy rains.
The President also outlined the road repair
campaign for this year. A number of
· Vice-President’s Report:
reported that property on
· Treasurer’s Report:
· Treasurer Corriea reviewed the Association’s 2010/2011 budget and presented the 2009/2010 financial statement. The Association is solvent, paying its bills and has an adequate contingency fund. Assessments will remain the same for the 2010/2011 year. The Association was forced to write off $350 in uncollectible debts and has so far been unable to collect about $500 because of homeowner bankruptcy and a foreclosure.
· Election Results:
· Supervisor of Elections Grose announced the results of the election:
· The Fire Prevention proposal passed 51 votes to 30 votes (62% to 38%).
· Rick Corriea, Randy DeCaminada and Jim Lamb were elected.
· The meeting was adjourned at approximately 11:00 AM.